What we're looking for:
- In order to become our colleague, you should be a real team player, flexible and highly responsible.
- You will have international exposure, so you should be comfortable in English (spoken and written).
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail are highly appreciated as well.
In addition, you must have extensive knowledge and experience with:
- Software engineering
- Software design concepts, such as object-oriented programming, common design patterns, and development lifecycles.
- A university degree in computer science is preferred, but not a condition
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sale software packages
- Build and maintain sales pipeline
- Produce timely reports as to the status of pipeline
- Responsible for managing the relationship between customers and development team
- Responsible for facilitating the implementation of new content & features and the training of new clients for the best use of the software package